Get further information or apply right away
- West London
- Permanent, Full time
- Highly competitive
- plus pension & 25 days holiday (+ statutory)
- Food & Drink, Marketing
- A multinational family-owned food company originally based in South-West France, and now operating from almost 40 countries worldwide with an incredible brand heritage and story that continuous to deliver for their every-growing loyal consumer base
- The business behind many world-renowned brands, their products are internationally regarded for their exceptional quality standards and innovation capacity, and their incredible production capability has allowed them to produce a large range of private-label desserts, fruit-conserves, dairy, bakery and free-from products for major UK retailers
- They are currently in a period of significant growth and investment, and are now looking to expand their team with a new Brand Manager
- Culturally they believe in people above all else, and their continued success is owed to the focus on developing and empowering all individuals within the business
- Forward-thinking and results-focused, this business has delivered consistent growth over recent years and have some truly exciting plans for the future – this really is a fantastic time for a Brand Manager to join the team and be a part of their exceptional journey!
- We are looking for a driven Brand Manager to support the Marketing Manager in the planning and delivery of the annual brand strategy for the business’ #1 brand.
- You will support across a wide range of activities including full-mix comms, NPD, PR, digital and shopper marketing
- The successful Brand Manager will contribute to delivery of the company vision and business, and input into the development and execution of the annual marketing plan using consumer and customer insights
- You will be able to work with a large NPD pipeline and unmatched innovation capability, and accompany Commercial functions to customer meetings to bring the brand to life
- Management of external marketing agencies and budgets
- A driven and passionate brand advocate with a natural affinity for connecting with customers in an emotional and story-driven way
- Experience at Brand Manager or Assistant Brand Manager level within a branded food environment
- A keen interest in food and a natural curiosity for consumers and new products
- Dynamic and inspiring, with an ability to work with ambiguity and offer innovative solutions
- A team player with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK retail channel and consumer trends
Benefits & details:
- This role is office-based in West Central London
- Competitive salary DoE
- Wider package including Private Healthcare
- Strong commitment to training and development
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 22/16050/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.