Get further information or apply right away
Business Development Executive
- South West
- Permanent, Full time
- 24,000 - 30,000
- Car, health, bonus & pension
- Food & Drink, Sales
Title: Business Development Executive
Location: South Coast
Our client is a forward thinking, UK based Drinks business with a portfolio of Internationally recognised brands.
This role is to cover an exciting patch across the South Coast, focused on winning new business within the on-trade and BCC channel. Developing your entrepreneurial ability, the role will allow you to become a key ambassador for this region whilst representing some exciting brands. The role reports into the On-Trade Head of Sales who empower you to think strategically in order to grow their footprint rapidly.
- Use your unique personality to showcase their brands.
- Bring the brands to life and improve distribution into the BCC channel
- Create and maintain a network of decision-makers in the hospitality and gastronomy scenes spreading affinity and enthusiasm.
- Build your personal reputation within the local scene based on your extensive knowledge of the on trade.
- Take full responsibility for the BCC sales and marketing activities for your region.
- Well Networked – Established contacts within the night scene/on trade industry
- Open and extroverted – not afraid to approach people
- Experience in the beverage industry, hospitality, marketing, sales or gastronomy preferred
- Strong communicational skills.
- I.T savvy
- Autonomous, self-starter
- Commercial acumen
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently.
- Valid UK driving license
- MUST LIVE ON PATCH IN BOURNEMOUTH/ DORCHESTER AREA
If you feel you have the right experience please apply quoting reference 17/16071/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Find your new role
No vacancies available. Please check again later. Thanks!