Get further information or apply right away
Business Development Manager – On Trade (Edinburgh)
- East Scotland, West Scotland
- Permanent, Full time
- Highly competitive
- Car, bonus, healthcare & package
- Food & Drink, National Accounts, Sales
Business Development Manager – Edinburgh (On Trade)
Salary: £Highly Attractive + car allowance, bonus, healthcare, pension.
- A multi-national category leader, mature and forward-thinking premium alcohol spirits business
- Multiple heritage brand owner in spirits
- Fantastic track record of internal development & progression. With a low staff turnover, this business promotes a real culture of Training and Developing.
- This Business Development Manager role is to drive distribution across all Edinburgh independent free trade business for our client
- You will drive distribution through existing and new on-trade customer relationships such as upmarket hotels, restaurants, pubs, cocktail bars etc.
- This role is perfect if you want to balance a fun city lifestyle, take ownership of highly sort after brands while focusing on a career with a great, thriving business!
- Manage and track existing and new business opportunities through their on trade channels
- Continued involvement in the delivery to the on trade channel, in line with the company initiatives
- Be an ambassador for their brands through engaging training in field where appropriate
- Develop a clear customer contact strategy to prioritise opportunities
- FMCG field sales experience – ideally in drinks / on trade (but not essential)
- Strong communicator & influencer
- Autonomous, self-starter with a focus on results and customers.
- Adaptability towards different customers.
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently.
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 7/16072/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.
Find your new role
No vacancies available. Please check again later. Thanks!