Get further information or apply right away
Customer Success Manager 6mth FTC
- West Midlands
- Temporary, Full time
- 30,000 - 35,000
- Food & Drink, Technical
We have a couple of 6-month contract opportunities to join a retailer in a customer success manager/account executive capacity.
We are looking for an approachable, pro-active, organised individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will need the ability to communicate, in a friendly and straightforward manner, prioritising your own workload to meet deadlines. You should excel at developing professional client relationships, ensuring the needs of the client are met.
You will be responsible for day to day service delivery to the client and support to their internal teams. You will be accountable for the successful direction and progression of all products through the correct route and for the success of the spec, pack copy and artwork approval process.
- Service delivery to the client, internal & external stakeholder management
- Realising opportunities for the expansion and development of service provision
- To represent client at client meetings
- Raising the profile and reputation of client, by building relationships with key client stakeholders
- Compilation of performance & status reporting
- Project managing: capacity, capabilities & facilitating the client’s priorities
- Managing client feedback and handling difficult conversations with stakeholders
Skill Set and Experience
- 2-3 Years Account Management or Project Management experience
- Excellent communication & great networking skills
- Team player essential
- Good IT Skills, particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Accuracy, speed and attention to detail
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and eagerness to learn
- An ability to understand and develop processes
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 11/16085/7 Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.
Find your new role
No vacancies available. Please check again later. Thanks!