Get further information or apply right away
International Marketing Manager – Whiskey
- East Scotland, West Scotland
- Permanent, Full time
- Highly competitive
- Bonus, Health & Pension
- Food & Drink, Category & Insights, National Accounts, Sales
International Marketing Manager (Spirits) – £Highly Attractive + Package
Based Central Scotland
This is an opportunity not to be missed for any Central Scotland based marketer or sales professional (with a marketing bias) professional with an interest in amazing category leading spirit brands!
Our client is an instantly recognisable global alcoholic drinks business, on their behalf we are now recruiting for an International Marketing Manager to join their central marketing function.
Reporting directly to the International Marketing Director, this person will:
- Be responsible for partnering with specific distributors in Europe
- Co-create & support the delivery of market brand strategies and annual plans across their full brand(s) portfolio
- Deliver a range of marketing activities: channel & shopper activations and brand communications that reach and impact target consumers
This is a really broad role where you’ll drive marketing execution (in your specific European Countries) yet also contribute to various commercial strategies.
To be successful in this role the candidate will:
- NOT require international experience. They’re searching for high performing commercial marketers (Channel, Customer, Category, Trade or Brand Marketing) based Central Scotland with a passion for the Spirits category.
- Commercially smart
- Bangs of creativity
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
With great prospects for further progression internally, if this is you then please hit Apply! Please quote reference 7/16111/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.