Get further information or apply right away
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Permanent, Full time
- Highly competitive
- Industry leading commission scheme, flexible working policy
- Recruitment, Sales
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Consumer Goods
London, SE1 office – flexible working policy
Salary flexible (DOE) + highly attractive commission scheme
Founded in 2002, we have a long history of doing recruitment the right way. Our values and principles were founded on client insight that recruitment in Retail & Consumer needed to be better. Since then we’ve excelled at delivering multi-functional talent solutions for top clients across our sectors; businesses such as Ocado, Aldi UK, Red Bull, Müller, General Mills, Lavazza and Hovis are established clients.
With offices in Leeds & London, we are privately owned and have a clear business vision. We have a real commitment to continued growth through building on our strong brand reputation, 19 years trading history, large and expanding client base, financial stability and an ambitious and committed leadership team!
As part of this plan we are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our Consumer team where we specialise in Sales & Marketing, Logistics & Technical, and Engineering & Manufacturing appointments.
If you are ambitious and believe in doing things the right way; then we offer an environment that is built upon honesty, collaboration and a desire to innovate. We passionately commit to creating a people-first culture where everyone is given roots to ground themselves and space to grow and we aim to support you to become an industry expert who lives and breathes your sector specialisms.
We operate as full ‘360’ recruiters, so within the Consultant role you will have full ownership of the recruitment process across a wide variety of clients. This can mean leading multiple projects at any given time, so a large aspect of our role is project management and ensuring client & candidate expectations are met or exceeded. Along with client management you will also have a business development focus, always on the look-out for new opportunities and trends.
- Research the market, our clients, their competitors and trends to maintain a holistic understanding of the clients’ situation and needs in order to ensure we are maximising our opportunity
- Engaging the best talent available through our expansive network, plus the tools and technology we use daily
- Head-hunt and approach suitable candidates using the database and your own research
- Candidate assessment, interviewing, reporting, profiling and database management
- Recruitment process management managing client and candidate projects
- Business development of new and existing clients within your sector
We’re looking for talented, driven individuals who constantly look to develop their skills. Ideally you will already have recruitment experience within Retail or Consumer but if not, previous B2B sales experience would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A minimum of one years’ recruitment experience
- A competitive, ambitious & goal orientated nature
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ambition with an entrepreneurial/commercial flair
- High levels of professionalism and confidentiality
- An ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Strong work ethic and a preference to be a team player
- Persuasive, resilient personality
- Excellent customer service skills with an interest in client management
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and prioritising skills
- A positive attitude
We are on journey to grow and develop, if you are and this sparks your sense of adventure and potential then we want to talk to you!
Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV’s and salary breakdown to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find your new role
No vacancies available. Please check again later. Thanks!