Get further information or apply right away
Account Manager/Business Development Manager – HORECA channel – Consumer Goods
- Home Counties, South East
- Permanent, Full time
- Highly competitive
- Car/allowance, bonus & additional benefits
- Consumer Goods, National Accounts, Sales
- Global, market leading consumer good business with a fantastic reputation in the industry
- Portfolio of very well-known products and diverse brands including private-label across multiple categories, predominantly for the home
- Global presence and stocked in major UK retailers including the top 4 grocers, department stores, high street, online retailers & HORECA
- Close-knit and collaborative working environment where employees are given trust and autonomy to develop their own career
- Working closely with the Sales Director, you will be tasked with driving specific brands into the HORECA channel in order to grow this area of the business.
- The role will be targeting hotels, restaurant chains, contract catering and the food service arena, predominantly through distributors
- Develop existing relationships with customers in order to deliver exceptional customer service
- Work strategically with distributors to drive a new brand into targeted channels as above
- Comfortable seeking new business in order to deliver sales growth & profitability
- Work in line with the overall strategy of the organisation, working across multiple brands for each specific product area
- Need to be a great communicator, team player and able to make a real impact
- Experience within the HORECA channel is essential – ideally through distribution partners into contract catering major hotel groups and restaurant chains for example
- Experience of operating in a non-food consumer goods category, preferably a housewares product
- Be operating at Business Development or National Account level in a similar category
- Need to be strategic, customer orientated and ambitious to be part of a growing organisation
- Must be driven, tenacious and keen to develop
Location wise – it would be preferable for candidates to be Midlands/Southern based. The role is field based with flexibility.
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15545/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.
Find your new role
No vacancies available. Please check again later. Thanks!