Get further information or apply right away
Content Marketing Manager
- Home Counties, London, South East
- Permanent, Full time
- 60,000 - 70,000 plus excellent package
- eCommerce, Digital, Marketing
- Extremely successful, market leading retailer with a fantastic customer reputation
- Highly commercial environment with a fast paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Content Marketing Manager role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in an environment with development opportunities
- As Content Marketing Manager you will lead a team of 6 to develop and execute the content marketing strategy, executing fantastic campaigns across social, print, and other digital channels
- Content Marketing Manager you will collaborate across the wider business and will lead projects that enhance the value and experience of existing customers and attract potential new customers
- You will own the channel plan for how the brand communicates with customers whilst delivering on commercial objectives and will be accountable for the process, standards, and best practice.
- Managing the marketing content lifecycle, the Content Marketing Manager will lead multiple projects that enhance the customer experience.
- Leading and developing the team is key to the Content Marketing Manager achieving results and objectives you will own the hiring, development, and performance measurement of the team.
- This Content Marketing Manager role is ideal for a creative but commercial individual who has team leadership of a content management team experience gained from the UK consumer sector, this could be across a brand, retailer or ecommerce. This must be rich content and can demonstrate how you have influenced customer behaviors and brand awareness
- It is essential to be able to demonstrate fantastic man management and leadership and will have led teams of at least 3 team members
- You will be able to show how you have developed and delivered a content marketing strategy that has delivered results and exceeded customer expectations.
- In addition, you will demonstrate a passion for the customer and a flair for commerciality and creativity
- You must have excellent project management skills along with budget and agency management experience
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – £70,000 plus benefits
- Location – home counties
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15762/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.
Find your new role
No vacancies available. Please check again later. Thanks!