Get further information or apply right away
Digital Marketing Manager
- West Midlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 40,000 - 45,000
- Medical, pension, bonuses and more
- eCommerce, Retail, Digital, eCommerce, Marketing
- Highly recognised global leisure group
- Fantastic work environment with great progression opportunities
- Outstanding performance and award-winning organisation
- As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will develop a plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- The Digital Marketing Manager role requires strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points (B2B and B2C).
- Ideal Digital Marketing Manager will be highly proficient in Excel with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in digital marketing preferably with multi-site operations or agency management experience.
- As a Digital Marketing Manager, you should have experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media
- A successful Digital Marketing Manager should have knowledge of website analytics tools as well as experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Benefits & details:
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Bonuses and many more benefits
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 10/15605/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.