Get further information or apply right away
Multi Skilled Engineer
- East Midlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 39,000 - 45,000 plus benefits
- Food & Drink, Production
- An iconic brand and a global business.
- Category leading business, with continued innovation and huge ambitions for continued growth
- Excellent company culture and a fantastic business to advance your career with
- Implementing world class manufacturing standards and best practices across a wide range of equipment and services.
- Responsible for manufacturing key performance indicators and meeting weekly production demands.
- Typically, 3-week shift rotation ‘Days’ (06:00-14:00), ‘Afters’ (14:00-22:00) and ‘Nights’ (22:00-06:00)
- Recognised electrical/mechanical apprenticeship
- A working knowledge of PLC, SCADA & HMI systems
- Sound understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Experience of working in a continuous production environment
- Manufacturing experience
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over as the role requires shift working
- HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in a dual-skilled environment (electrical & mechanical)
- Food-manufacturing experience
Benefits & details:
- Free onsite parking
- Competitive pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount scheme including travel, food and shopping discounts
- Employee assistance programme
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference. 11/15917/7 Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.