Get further information or apply right away
National Account Executive – Foodservice – 12mth FTC (Mat cover)
- Field Based
- Contract, Full time
- 25,000 - 30,000
- Car, bonus, pension & health
- Food & Drink, National Accounts, Sales
National Account Executive – Foodservice – 12month FTC
Up to £30,000, car, plus 25% bonus and benefits
Field based role
- Medium sized FMCG business with strong heritage & renowned brands
- Seeking individuals with previous FMCG branded sales experience ideally within the Foodservice channel who can demonstrate their true potential and a real passion for winning and building business.
- An exciting Business Executive opportunity exists for an outstanding candidate to cover a 10-12 month Maternity Leave period
- As Business Executive you will manage a portfolio of direct and ‘end user’ existing and new business accounts, serviced by Bidfood and Brakes.
- Reporting to the Senior Business Manager you will assist in developing relationships with the RTM Customer Sales & Category Teams and support on National New Business development in designated Market Sectors (Either direct or via RTM contact Network)
- With personal Account Management & New Business responsibility across Office, Travel & Leisure, Healthcare & Education, Buying Consortia and Contract Catering (e.g. Compass Group)
- This role also carries significant responsibility for a strategic and collaborative approach to tendering for new business contracts as well as the development, implementation, and optimum distribution of relevant new products across all relevant Brands.
- Whilst a contract role, this represents an excellent opportunity to make a mark and work with a fantastic team that will be focused on developing you and give you some rich experiences within the 10-12 month period
- Most importantly you will be a highly driven and motivated sales professional with an understanding of the UK OOH sector and RTM with the desire to make things happen and achieve results
- Account experience to date will be with Office, Travel & Leisure, Healthcare & Education, Buying Consortia and Contract Caterers
- Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent), you will have a proven track record of delivering against business retention and New Business objectives within a branded Food & Drink business
- You will be required to be pro-active and make decisions to manage your customers effectively.
- Commercial, analytical and problem-solving skills demonstrated though work in field
- Finally, you will bring with you sound understanding of how to influence and win in negotiations
If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch. Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 20/15779/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.
Find your new role
No vacancies available. Please check again later. Thanks!