Get further information or apply right away
National Account Manager – Branded consumer goods
- North West, Yorkshire
- Permanent, Full time
- Highly competitive
- Bonus up to 20%, company car & excellent company benefits
- Non-food, National Accounts, Sales
- Market leading non-food consumer goods brand, currently a category leader.
- Household name and prominent with UK consumers.
- Supply all major UK retailers including online, grocery and high street.
- The business is profitable, ethical and following environmentally friendly trends.
- Organisation has won a number of industry awards to highlight their success.
- Heavily investing and looking to continue their successful journey & history.
- Culturally our client value employees and look to progress from within where possible.
- Reporting into UK Sales Director, responsible for accounts across major UK retailers.
- Need to work in a highly strategic & collaborative manner across these customers in order to deliver growth.
- Full P&L responsibility and autonomy to make key decisions.
- Work cross-functionally with all areas of the commercial & marketing teams.
- Need to be a great communicator, team player and able to make a real impact. Must be hungry and keen to develop your career.
- Experience within a branded consumer goods or FMCG business is required.
- Must have held P&L responsibility for major UK retailers and have operated at National Account level
- Ideally have experience looking after accounts across either homeware or high street retailers
- Need to have operated in a cross functional environment, be comfortable communicating with all areas of the business
- Must be able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Need to be driven, tenacious, commercially savvy and keen to progress
- Coachable and want to develop in a large organisation that can offer a great career path
If you feel you have the right experience please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Find your new role
No vacancies available. Please check again later. Thanks!