Get further information or apply right away
Regional Account Manager – South West
- South West
- Permanent, Full time
- Highly competitive
- Car, bonus, healthcare, pension & benefits
- Food & Drink, Sales
- An extremely innovative and forward thinking global FMCG Drinks business with some of the biggest brands on the Planet.
- Category leaders that take pride in their employees’ development and training,
- Fantastic company benefits whilst developing as a successful Regional Account Manager.
- Fast Track into National Accounts
- This Regional Account Manager role is to cover an existing account base and focus on new business elements whilst maximising profitable relationships already in place.
- Reporting to a National Sales Manager will give you excellent commercial visibility throughout the company and the foundations to build on a successful future.
- This Regional Account Manager role is perfect if you want to be placed on the fast track to working in National Accounts, whilst focusing on a career within a huge business!
- Account responsibility for your total regional portfolio
- P&L responsibility – influence over joint business plans
- Managing an existing customer base and tracking new business opportunities.
- Optimise all aspects of your contact matrix to drive availability and maximise store pillars.
- Support your line manager in delivery of the wider channel and company initiatives.
- Develop a clear customer contact strategy in order to prioritise opportunities.
- Field sales FMCG experience.
- Minimum 12 months experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Autonomous, self-starter with a focus on results and customers
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently.
- Valid UK driving license
- Monthly performance-based incentives (includes trips abroad)
- Be placed on a fast track into a successful sales career within National Accounts
- Learn from a globally recognised senior leadership team within FMCG
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 21/15586/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.
Find your new role
No vacancies available. Please check again later. Thanks!