Get further information or apply right away
Senior National Account Manager
- Home based
- Permanent, Full time
- Highly competitive plus package
- Food & Drink, National Accounts
Senior National Account Manager – Tesco (x2 reports)
- Our client is a category leading drinks supplier.
- Very well established in the UK from both an On and Off Trade perspective and currently in double digit growth.
- There has never been a better time to join this global market leader!
- Due to an internal promotion, they are now looking for a highly dynamic Senior NAM for Tesco.
- You will take full P&L responsibility for this £multi-million NSV portfolio and lead a team of two direct reports.
- You will be responsible for continuous development of the account portfolio strategy and overall commercial performance.
- You will be responsible for developing senior level relationships and leading top to top commercial negotiations.
- In an everchanging drinks category, this role is crucial in their continued commercial performance and offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to develop in a fast paced and innovative & entrepreneurial environment.
- Are you a commercial leader in the FMCG industry?
- Do you have great P&L account management experience in your FMCG career so far? Do you have a great track record with Grocery customers?
- Do you have senior level negotiation experience?
- Have you built a successful customer contact and channel strategy?
- Are you confident, organised, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills? Can you demonstrate leadership skills & experience?
- Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role.
If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch. Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 7/15693/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.