Get further information or apply right away
Senior Product Manager – Global Online Retailer
- Home Counties, London
- Permanent, Full time
- 60,000 - 70,000 plus great benefits
- eCommerce, Digital, Marketing
- The UK’s leading leisure provider
- Their industry-leading products deliver happiness to their customers, suppliers, staff and retail partners
The Senior Product Manager role:
- This Senior Product Manager role sits within the Product team, a new team created to help drive the business forward.
- Line Management of 1 direct report, this may possibly increase as the team develops.
- You will be responsible for the roadmap for a specific phase of the customer journey (Booking) including the end-to-product lifecycle from inception to delivery and ongoing measurement and optimisation
- Apply your data-driven approach to define, prioritise and validate the roadmap and backlog for your product area, using multiple data sources and customer insight (qualitative and quantitative)
- Take ownership of individual product area and full responsibility for leading development
- Assist in establishment of the product team as subject matter experts, building trust and value within the business
- Work with other departments (Digital Marketing & Acquisition, Buying, CRM, Finance, Customer Service) to identify customer pain points and to develop possible solutions
- The nature of the role means it varies from supporting live issues on current technologies, to developing roadmaps and building out new Product lines
Ideal Senior Product Manager candidate:
- Can you build a product, not just optimize?
- Proven commercial experience in a similar role for an eCommerce-based business / transactional website, ideally from the Travel/Hotel booking sector
- The successful Senior Product Manager will be well organised, pragmatic, a lateral thinker, with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to work both individually and as part of a team
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done, no matter what the obstacles
- Creative, problem-solver
- A drive to collaborate – bring together their different viewpoints into a cohesive vision for the product across technology, commercial & marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years online Product Management experience
- Able to demonstrate exposure to and experience of leading key strategic initiatives
- Exceptional web analytics and data knowledge, with the ability to use data to derive insight
- Have experience in online or mobile product management, partnering with engineers and designers, and leading product prioritisation and delivery of user-facing functionality
- High attention to detail and won’t compromise on precise and effective user-centric design to solve customer problems
- Are comfortable challenging (or being challenged) on a numerical basis to ensure all decisions are defensible
- Have a proven track record for leading through influence, guiding multiple teams with your product vision, and generating excitement for your work
- Experience of 3rd party integration / APIs
- Experience with user research and discovery techniques
- Experience of business benefits/success metrics and OKRs
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 11/15675/7 Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this website.