Get further information or apply right away
- North East
- Permanent, Full time
- 55,000 - 60,000
- Car allowance, bonus and benefits
- Food & Drink, Finance
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Accountant to join a dynamic site team within an instantly recognisable food producer with some of the UK’s most loved brands under their belt and a strong own label business, producing the Grocery market’s more tasty indulgences. Joining the largest site in the portfolio and reporting to the site general manager and central team, you will become an integral member of the site leadership team and support in business strategy and the weekly, periodic and annual planning, reporting and control of the sites financial and KPI performance.
- Leadership coaching on the floor’ – 33% of the time required to be in the factory engaging with colleagues in order to drive performance
- Work as part of the leadership team to develop and deliver site strategy, goals and objectives in line with business strategy, goals and objectives.
- Provide constructive challenge to Manufacturing and Supply Chain and drive improvements.
- Site lead for site financial planning, budgeting and forecasting, including prime, overhead, logistics, capital and restructuring budgets and forecasts for the site.
- Prepare detailed weekly, monthly and annual financial reports and KPIs for site (using JDE) and meaningfully communicate to all other areas of the business. Includes prime cost variance analysis, cost centre overhead reporting, waste & project tracking.
- Maintain Financial control across all functions at site in the preparation of period and year end accounts including quarterly KSAT compliance.
- Adequately resource provision for NPD and tender product costing requirements.
- Challenge existing processes to ensure we add value as a function.
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Management, planning & budgeting experience
- Ability to Coach individuals at all levels as part of leadership role
- Be comfortable in a shop floor environment participating and good factory/manufacturing knowledge
- Strategic, Forward Thinking and Big Picture mindset
- Effective Business Partnering & Influencing Skills
- Expert knowledge of Excel (Macros, Pivot Tables, Lookups) & other MS Office applications such as Word & PowerPoint
- First class communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels
- Self-motivated and takes ownership of tasks and ability to drive results
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their finance career in a Site Accountant role and in a business with a great culture that supports your personal development and offers a clear progression path. This role offers a highly attractive salary as well as a car allowance, company bonus and several other benefits.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in the role of Site Accountant and are easily commutable to County Durham, please forward your cv to email@example.com
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.
Find your new role
No vacancies available. Please check again later. Thanks!