Get further information or apply right away
Space & Range Planner/Merchandiser
- Permanent, Full time
- 25,000 - 30,000 plus benefits
- Retail, Category & Insights, Consumer Goods, Logistics & Distribution, Merchandising
- Yorkshire Based Retailer, looking for you to be part of their exciting future, offering job security and great progression in an ambitious and friendly company.
- They are now looking to strengthen their existing Business Development team and are recruiting for a Space & Range Planner/Merchandiser.
The Space & Range Planner/Merchandiser Role:
- Main Purpose of role is to optimize profit and sales through creating effective merchandising plans across every day and seasonal within our business development team
- Build merchandising plans for all business development partners looking at sales, space and customer trends.
- Accountable for the production of visual merchandising plan
- Drive space optimisation improvements at Category level, from a customer and commercial perspective.
- Put all plans on to the visual merchandising and Card Manager system.
- Work alongside team to come up with a plan to understand range change throughout the year for each partner and space required.
- Brief design changes into studio as required.
The Ideal Space & Range Planner/Merchandiser candidate:
- Have proven stakeholder management
- Ensure excellent relationships with key stakeholders within the Business Development Team and wider businesses
- Be able to work autonomously
- Previous experience of visual merchandising (essential)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Analytical skills would be advantageous
- Excellent Excel skills (required).
- Wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank and public holidays)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary Finance
- SAYE scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Discounts at several retailers
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 11/15394/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.
Find your new role
No vacancies available. Please check again later. Thanks!